Friday, July 3, 2009

Gaurav Agarwal (aka 99) says......

I feel elated today, neither because Mamta introduced trains for teenagers which are anyways not meant for us as we are 20+ nor because India’s GM offices are still functioning inspite of closure of GM offices in US. I think it was rightly pointed out either fight for oneself or extinct. You cannot expect to relax on a couch and people around you would care for you. How many of you think that you are alumni of IBS Hyderabad specifically leave apart ICFAI University alumni? Till yesterday I did not consider myself. But finally I got the bonafide certificate from the IBS Hyderabad stating that I did my two year full time MBA course from IBS Hyderabad and not from ICFAI University, Dehradun. So, I can differentitate myself from other batch mates of 2009 batch who are not IBS Hyderabad alumni specifically. So guys come upfront and fight for yourself. I would really like to thank my batch mates of IBS Hyderabad who came front and fought against all odds and against those who thought that these initiatives are just a waste. And let me tell everyone specifically those who thought that these initiators who claimed for IBS Hyderabad bonafide certificate were amateur should now see their faces in the mirror and deeply think that who is amateur. Learn to fight against wrong deeds or be the victim of wrong deeds of others.



3 comments:

AAnkitg said...

congrats...

the fight was worth it...

Now another thing has popped up..

As we know every1 will get that bonafide certi..

Now we have to ask if we will get the education loan subsidy as announced by FM 2day or not.
Kindly write ur concern to
dsrao@ibsindia.org

I have already done so.

Thanks again..

Unknown said...

Hi,
Congrats. You did a great job.
I'm old student of IBS, Bangalore. Mu tale is different. I completed my part time MBA(!!?) in Jun 2005 (2002-2005. We are the first part time batch) and got MBA degree from ICFAI University. You have any idea as whether this degree is valid/recognized? OR how to check that? Need your help on this.
My contact is trsvel@yahoo.com

Thanks, Senthil.

Anonymous said...

Hey Gaurav,

This is Swapna. I just went thru ur blog, I knw its too late n I never knew bout ne forum fighting fr ibs hyd certificates n I take full responsiblity fr dis lapse!! But can u kindly temme is it possible fr me 2 get an ibs hyd degree too?? If yes, can u guide me as 2 hw 2 go bout it wid appropriate contact nos. n names? Regards,
Swapna.